"you were right"
somewhere in a lays office an employee is sitting with his head in his hands whispering “what have we done?”
tips to write college papers
- begin with “buckle your seatbelts, motherfuckers, because in eight short pages i am going to learn u a thing that i only learned myself about two hours ago, so sit down, shut up, and enjoy the experience of my 4-am-redbull-induced-self-hatred-fuelled-writing-extravaganza”
- erase when finished with the paper
BUT THIS ACTUALLY WORKS
MAKE SURE YOU ERASE IT THOUGH
dream job: pokemon episode namer
this makes me uncomfortable.
jesus christ its like when your drawings look perfectly fine and then you mirror them
I never realized before how much the US looks like a whale??
omfg the whale
United States of Whalerica
We did it. My hands are shaking.
- Failing a test you studied really hard for
- Getting replaced in a friendship
- Getting ignored
- Having something that you’re looking forward to, get cancelled
- Having to fight back tears in front of people
- Finding out that the person you like, likes someone else
- Showing your parents something you’re proud of only to get a disinterested reply
That last one always breaks my heart.
that is killer of the child artist
I feel like there is a really great story behind that rule and I would love to know it.